The new location of Taphouse Kitchen at Shea & 32nd St. has started serving weekend brunch. The brunch menu offers classic breakfast favorites and cocktails. Taphouse Kitchen favorites including Fish Fry Everyday Baby !!, their Signature Burger and more are available at brunch. Brunch is available on Saturday from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. and Sunday from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Here are a few highlights from the brunch menu.
- Eggs Benedict. Sourdough, smoked turkey, poached eggs, guacamole, smoked tomato, hollandaise sauce
- Croque Monsieur. Sourdough, ham, gruyère, béchamel sauce
- French Toast. Challah bread, cinnamon, vanilla bean crème brûlée, fresh berries
- Pastrami Hash. Shaved pastrami, TapHouse taters, two sunny side up eggs, whole grain mustard hollandaise
- Grilled Cheese. Sourdough, mushrooms, fontina, applewood smoked bacon, avocado, fried egg
- Biscuits and Gravy. Cheddar biscuits, jalapeño sausage gravy, two eggs any style
- Simple Breakfast. Two eggs any style, TapHouse taters, toast, choice of bacon or sausage
- Mimosa. Blood Orange, Grapefruit, Orange Mango
- Sangria. Seasonal red or white
- THK Bloody Mary with local Paddington vodka
- Strawberry-Peach Bellini
- Basil Grapefruit Gimlet
- Cucumber Press
Pizza at Taphouse Kitchen
The Phoenix location also serves “forno” style thin crust pizza. The handcrafted pizzas come with traditional pizza toppings including Meatball, Pepperoni and a White Pizza.
Taphouse Kitchen Phoenix is at 3131 E. Shea Blvd. 85028 and in Scottsdale at 6137 N. Scottsdale Rd #108 85250. For more information go to their website.Follow me.