Hopefully those that are reading this bought their tickets for next weekends AZCentral.com Food & Wine Experience since I posted the announcement back in July. If not, now is the time as my readers can save $10 off tickets for the 3rd annual AZCentral. com Food & Wine Experience presented by Cadillac using the promo code at the bottom of this post.
Since the announcement Martha Stewart confirmed she will be in attendance at the popular event.
Schedule of food and wine events.
First a quick review of schedule events of the 2-day food festival on November 4th & 5th at Salt River Fields.
- Grand Tasting. Tickets in advance are $85 and offer unlimited sampling of chef creations; access to chef demonstrations and panels; and tastings of fine wines, craft beers and distinctive spirits. Saturday or Sunday
- VIP Grand Tasting. Tickets in advance are $120 and guests enjoy all the benefits of the Grand Tasting, plus entry at noon, access to the VIP Lounge, and private tastings from wineries and distillers. Preferred parking and VIP restrooms
- The Cellar. A $20 upgrade to any ticket above, the wine seminar offers special tastings and an insider’s knowledge of wines sampled; led by the winemaker or wine ambassador.
- The Chef’s Package. A $180 ticket, a private meet & greet with a special guest chef of national renown. Details coming soon
- Private Dining ‘Experiences.’ A schedule of separately ticketed private dining Experiences created by popular chefs and restaurateurs will be announced soon. Experiences can occur within the event footprint or at participating restaurants.
During the Grand Tasting over 60 local restaurants will be sharing tastes of their cuisine that have put them on the culinary map. Here are a few of the restaurants and chefs that will be serving up their special dishes.
- Jennifer Russo, The Market by Jennifer Russo
- Aaron Poole, Gadzooks Enchiladas & Soup
- Paul Haworth, Cartel Coffee Lab
- Charles Wiley, Hearth `61 at Mountain Shadows Resort
- Russell LaCasce, ZuZu at Hotel Valley Ho
- George Frasher, Frasher’s Smokehouse
- Chef Joshua James “Chef J” Amonson, Bourbon & Bones Chophouse | Bar
$10 off tickets
To get your $10 off your tickets click here and enter the promo code “Insta10“.
See you there.