Family and tradition go together like food and wine and Thursday, June 2 all will be featured at the Tavolo Dinner at the Queen Creek Olive Mill. The family- style dinner will feature the flavors, foods & culture of Italy’s Emilia-Romagna region known for Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, Parmigiano-Reggiano & Prosciutto di Parma. The 5-course dinner starts at 6:30 p.m. and professionally paired wines are optional.
- Prosciutto Di Parma – Rousseau Farm Melons, Burrata & Basil finished with QCOM Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- Mortadella Crostini Con Gnocco Ingrassato – Modenese Pork Fat Flat Bread with thinly sliced Mortadella finished with QCOM Peach White Balsamic Reduction
- Tagliatelle Al Ragu – Fresh House-made Tagliatelle Pasta, served with a Ragu of succulent Lamb & Pork slowly braised with Onions, Carrots, Celery, Tomatoes, & hardy herbs finished with QCOM Balanced Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Parmigiano Reggiano
- Maiale Al Latte – Pork Loin from The Pork Shop braised in Milk and fresh Herbs, served with creamy Polenta & roasted Garden Vegetables
- Olio E Aceto – Fresh Greens from Steadfast Farm lightly tossed in QCOM Balanced Extra Virgin Olive Oil & QCOM White Balsamic Vinegar from Modena
- Latte Della Regione – Parmigiano Reggiano Panna Cotta + Parmigiano Reggiano with Fig Balsamic Reduction
Seats are $99.95 with $40 optional wine pairings and reservations are required and can be made here. The Queen Creek Olive Mill is located at 25062 S. Meridan Rd. Queen Creek 85142.Follow me.