The 1st U.S. Egg was hatched back in 1986 with the Gebran family purchasing it in 1991 and hatching 5 more locations across the valley in the last 26 years. To celebrate the 31st anniversary of the opening of the 1st restaurant U.S. Egg has unveiled a “secret menu” for its loyal customers.
The restaurant serves breakfast and lunch and the 8 “secret” menu items will be available all day, every day at all 6 locations. All menu items include fresh ingredients and creative flavors for its classic and unique menu items. U.S. Egg is one of the first restaurants to offer a gluten-free menu and is known for their Protein Pancake.
U.S. Egg “secret” menu items
- Jalapeno Scramble – eggs, chorizo, cilantro, tomatoes, jalapenos, onions and Jack cheese. Served with hash browns and a tortilla. 11.49
- Durango Burrito – eggs, chicken, green chilies and jack cheese. Topped with salsa and served with hash browns. 11.49
- South Beach French Toast – French toast topped with blueberries, bananas, strawberries and fresh whipped cream. 11.49
- Manhattan Skillet – Italian sausage, green peppers, onions, Jack cheese served on a bed of hash browns with an English muffin and two eggs. 11.49
- Roast Beef Melt – roast beef, melted cheddar cheese, tomato and mayonnaise served on a grilled sourdough bun with a side of fries or coleslaw. 11.49
- Hawaiian BBQ Chicken – barbeque chicken is topped with grilled pineapple and melted Swiss cheese served with fries or cole slaw. 11.49
- BLLT – bacon, lettuce, tomato and turkey served on whole wheat toast served with fries or cole slaw. 11.49
- Southwestern Chicken Melt – chicken breast, melted cheddar cheese, green chili sauce served on a grilled sourdough bun with a side of fries or cole slaw. 11.49
In addition to good food U.S. Egg recently started selling their own locally roasted signature blend Guatemalan Sunrise coffee.
To find a U.S. Egg near you visit http://www.useggrestaurant.com/