With the Jewish holiday Passover less than a month away Chompie’s Deli’s are getting ready to serve the traditional holiday dinner from April 10th – 18th. The dine-in menu will be available the first 2 nights of April 10th & 11th with take away meals available for all 8 nights.
What is Passover?
The 8 night festival of Passover celebrates the Israelites release from slavery in ancient Egypt. “Coming together for the Passover meal is an important tradition for us at Chompie’s,” says Chompie’s founder Lovey Borenstein. “This is our 29th year providing this special dinner and each year, and we’re so happy to be able to offer it to our friends and family.”
Dinner for adults is $32.95 and $14.95 for children and the menu is as follows.
- Choice of Housemade Chopped Liver OR Gefilte Fish with Beet Horseradish
- Choice of Chicken Soup with Matzo Ball OR Sweet and Sour Cabbage
- Entrée Choice of:
- Half roasted chicken with savory Passover Stuffing
- Braised Brisket of Beef with Gravy
- Steelhead Salmon Filet
- Roasted Turkey Breast with Passover Stuffing and Gravy
- Potato Latke with Applesauce OR Roasted Potatoes
- String Beans OR Old World Tzimmis
- Assortment of Holiday Cakes
Dinner will be served from 5 p.m. til closing and a “To Go” menu will be available for those that want to celebrate the holiday at home with the traditional dinner. Reservations are strongly recommended and dinner will be served at all 5 Chompie’s Phoenix area locations.
Scottsdale: 9301 E. Shea Blvd., Scottsdale 85260. 480-860-0475
Tempe: 1160 E. University, Tempe 85281. 480-557-0700
Phoenix: 4550-324 E. Cactus Rd., Phoenix 85032. 602-710-2910
Chandler: 3481 W. Frye Rd., Chandler 85226. 480-398-3008
Glendale: 7700 W. Arrowhead Towne Center #1145. 623-344-3104
For more information go to http://www.chompies.com/