When the Arizona Diamondbacks take the field Friday at Chase Field it will be the first time they’ve played a meaningful game in front of fans in over a year. Fans attending games this year will notice new food and drink options along with the ability for mobile ordering.
New food items also include items from locally owned Gadzooks and Danzeisen Dairy. Here are some new food items fans can snack on during the game.
- Gadzooks (located at Sections 116 and 314)
- Poblano Cheesesteak (Shaved Philly Ribeye, American Cheese, fire roasted poblano chile, barbecue aioli, battered onion straws)
- Beer Cheese Bratwurst (Beer bratwurst, pub beer cheese, griddled onion, brown mustard, pretzel roll)
- 505 Green Chile, Chicken Bacon and Ranch Tots (Grilled chicken, tots, nacho cheese, bacon, 505 green chile)
- Ultimate Bacon Pub Burger (Chuck patty, pub beer cheese, bacon, battered onion, barbecue sauce, pickles, potato roll)
- Danzeisen Dairy Chocolate Mint Chip Stack Shake
- A 25% discount off purchases at Taste of Chase for those using a Chase credit or debit card
The Still at Cutwater- Award-winning distillery Cutwater Spirits will have an assortment of ready-to-enjoy canned cocktails, including limited-edition cans of its popular classic Vodka Mule featuring D-backs marks.
Fry’s Grab n’ Go- Unique stands throughout the main concourse stocked with small bites, drinks and pre-packaged goods available to purchase quickly.
For more information about what else you can expect at Chase Field for the 2021 Major League Baseball season head to the Diamondbacks website.