Buckeye’s modern Tempo Urban Bistro and Coffee Bar will be hosting a 5-course dinner paired with wines from one of Napa Valley’s classic wineries, Robert Mondavi. The dinner will be a great way to end the weekend will take place on Sunday August 19th at 6p.m.
The three year old Tempo Urban Bistro in the Verrado neighborhood of Buckeye will prepare dishes from chef Steven Maynard for this special evening. The menu will be…
- First Course — Pork Belly Steam Bun with hoisin glaze, cilantro, and pickled onions
- Second Course — Artichoke and Leek Frittata with frisee salad and heirloom tomatoes
- Third Course — Cioppino, Italian fish stew
- Fourth Course — Seared Breast of Duck with dark cherry jus and parsnip puree
- Fifth Course — White Chocolate Pots de Creme
The wine pairing dinner is $65 per person and reservations can be made by calling 623-594-6788 and the bistro is at 21067 W. Main st. Buckeye 85396. For more information check out their website.