Locally owned Farm & Craft introduced eight new dishes for those looking for a healthy holiday season. The new dishes can be found throughout the menu from starters to entrees.
Because what you put in your body is important the whole menu now includes 100% grass-fed beef. The health focused restaurant also added 25% more organic products and 4 more vegetarian dishes that can be made vegan.
New menu of healthy dishes
The 8 new dishes are listed here.
- Cashew Chicken Salad: shaved chicken breast, togarashi maple cashews, romaine, red pepper, fresh spiral zucchini, with a sesame lime vinaigrette
- Super Green Salad: spinach, zucchini, edamame, snap peas, green apple and cucumber in an organic tandoori cider vinaigrette and finished with toasted pumpkin seeds
- Burrata & Grilled Vegetables: grilled seasonal vegetables with garlic bread and fresh burrata finished with tomato basil vinaigrette. Great for sharing!
- Vegan Banh Mi: house made pineapple BBQ tofu, pickled cucumber, shredded romaine, jalapeno and a chili Dijon dressing on toasted ciabatta. Also available with BBQ chicken.
- Probiotic Bowl: warm garbanzos with olive and tomato, quinoa tabbouleh, red beet power kraut, shaved pickled cucumber, romaine hearts and cucumber herb yogurt sauce
- Chicken Fried Rice: organic farro, shaved chicken, pineapple, jalapeño, egg and toasted cashews, mixed with fresh veggies and a tamari glaze
- Roasted Half Chicken: half of a roasted chicken served with seasonal vegetables & lemon herb chicken jus
- Build-Your-Own Veggie Tacos: seasonal vegetables, smashed avocado, pico de gallo & tomatillo salsa served with three warm corn tortillas. Can add shaved chicken or shaved steak.
In addition to the new dishes there have been changes to existing dishes.
- The nachos made with quinoa flax chips are now vegetarian and can be prepared vegan.
- There is no more turkey being served to help reduce sodium heavy dishes.
- The popular Farro Mac & Cheese is back!
- Gluten free pasta made from corn and rice is now available.
Soon a new kids breakfast menu will be introduced along with a new seasonal menu with seasonal ingredients.