Ice cream fans in north Scottsdale will soon find out what all the excitement is about in central Phoenix, Arcadia and downtown Scottsdale when Creamistry opens its 4th location at the Scottsdale Quarter on Friday, May 26th.
Just in time for the Memorial Day weekend, Creamistry combines science & dessert as they use liquid nitrogen to flash freeze 70 plus flavors and toppings to create ice cream.
Creamistry week long specials
To introduce the neighbors to the concept, Creamistry will be offering 5 days of delicious specials starting on Tuesday the 30th. The daily specials are as follows….
Tuesday–Thursday, May 30-31 and June 1: Buy one ice cream, get one ice cream of equal or lesser value free.
Friday, June 2: A percentage of the proceeds earned will be donated to MASK (Mother’s awareness on school-age kids)
Saturday, June 3: Free small ice cream from Noon-2 p.m
Having it made is half the fun
The Creamistry experience starts when you choose your size or type of dessert(waffle bowl, shakes and more). Then pick your ice cream base(organic, gluten-free, non-dairy, vegan or premium) then your favorite flavor from almost 40 options ( birthday cake, sea salt or blood orange sorbet just to name a few) and to top it off pick your toppings (candy, fruit, nuts and more). Everything is then mixed with liquid nitrogen for a smoky & cool looking freezing process.
As we get ready to honor the men and women who have served in the military on Memorial Day, Twin Peaks Restaurants in Scottsdale & Phoenix are saluting them with a FREE meal on Monday, May 29th.
All military personnel, past & present can choose from 5 menu items…..
- Beer Battered Tenders – Served with poblano honey mustard and fries.
- Philly Cheesesteak – Thin-sliced sirloin with provolone, peppers, onions, mushrooms. Served with fries. Also available with chicken.
- Chicken Ranch Sandwich – Grilled chicken, bacon, pepper jack cheese and pico de gallo with ranch mayo. Served with fries.
- Cheeseburger – A classic cheeseburger with caramelized onions, mustard, mayo, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles. Served with fries.
- Buffalo Chicken Salad – Crispy buffalo chicken tenders, mixed greens, kale, bacon, red onions, grape tomatoes. Served with blue cheese dressing.
This offer is good for dine-in only and 1 meal per qualified military personnel at Camelback (2135 E. Camelback Rd., Phoenix) and Scottsdale (8787 E. Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd., Scottsdale.) http://www.twinpeaksrestaurant.com/