With an early September arrival this year, the Jewish New Year celebration “Rosh Hashanah” may catch you un-prepared and what a sin that would be. Fear not my brethren, Chompie’s Deli’s will have dinner ready and waiting for, to dine in or take home.
The Rosh Hashanah Holiday dinner will be served on the evening of Wednesday, September 4th at 5 p.m. – close at the Phoenix, Scottsdale and Chandler locations. Reservations are highly recommended for this 6 course dinner of Jewish specialties that grandma makes so good. Adults are $29.95 and $14.95 a child. The Holiday “Take Home” menu is available at their website www.chompies.com L’Chaim!
The holiday menu is as follows…
· Glass of kosher wine or grape juice,
· Fresh baked challah and apples and honey
· Gelfite Fish with Beet Horseradish or Chopped Liver with Red Onion Garnish
· Chicken Soup with Matzo Ball
· Beef Barley with Mushroom
· Large Crisp Potato Latke with Applesauce
· Roasted Potatoes with Caramelized Onions
· Glazed Carrots – or – Old World Tzimmis
· One-half Roasted Chicken with Savory Stuffing
· Tender Braised Brisket of Beef with Pan Gravy
· Steelhead Salmon Filet with Dill Butter
· Roasted Breast of Turkey with Savory Stuffing
· A Fine Assortment of Holiday Cakes